Tokio Hotel HK Street Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom's answers! 15 questions from the fans

Go down

Tom's answers! 15 questions from the fans Empty Tom's answers! 15 questions from the fans

Post  wan Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:27 am

When was the last time you went to the cinema, and which movie did you watch?
Hmm...it was Spider-Man 3. We went to the cinema together.

What would somebody have to give to you, so that you wear Bill's clothes once?
Well, I can imagine something with Angelina Jolie. Smile No, non-sense. I would never wear Bill's clothes, and to be honest, I don't think anyone would like to see me like that.

If you'd have a girlfriend, would you hide that from the press, or would you admit it openly?
But I always talk about my girlfriends. Smile
I have one or two now and then...but it doesn't really last longer than one day. Smile

Have you thought about cuting off your dreads?
Not for the moment, but if I want to cut them off, I will.

Do your friends and family have nothing to say about you talking all the time about sex, and about the fact that you are sleeping with groupies?
Why should they? Other parents would like their children to talk about it. And this way i don't have to lie.

How can someone provoke you? What gets the most on your nerves?
I'm not that easy to provoke. I think that there's only one person who can really do that. This person is 10 minutes younger than me, and he's name starts with B. Smile I can't say how he sees this.

Do you think you'll make a tatoo or a new piercing? If yes, where?
I can't imagine that..But we'll see what the time will bring.

Would you carry your hair open once more for us fans? *please please yes*
I'm sure that's another thing no one wants to see. Who does not want to deviate from this thought, must go with me in the bathtub. Smile

How many guitars do you have? Do you name them?
I don't really know how many they are...I think there are about 20 and I don't give them names. But Georg calls his base "Mr.Sandberg". It's his only friend anyway.

You said that you and Bill offen have the same dreams. Which was the most embarassing/beautiful/strange dream you ever had?
I think this is the first question I don't really have an answer for. And that's because I always forget about what I dream.

What was the most sordid lie you've ever invented?
I never lie! I hope everyone knows that! << This is a LIE !!!

Do you like to remember your school, school trips and so on? If so, what did you especially liked then?
There was only one school trip I went to. I pretended to be sick for the others. Smile I don't really like to remember the school. I hated it! School trips were a change to the awful everyday school-life. You could have many girlfriends there, that's the only positive thing I can remember.

Do you have any habits (do you speak while sleeping for example)?
Maybe I do speak while sleeping. I can't really tell...you should ask the others about it. Otherwise I like leaving things behind in different places, and things which remain there for good.

Is there still a dream you would like to come true or are you perfectly happy?
I'm really happy...Whenever I express some dreams they probably sound stupid, but I wish to be as succesful as now for as long as possible, and to see as many countries as possible together with my boys.

What goes to you mind during concerts when you make such grimaces?
Grimaces?...I think that, if you play music and you are in your element, you don't have your facial expressions under control. You don't think of anything...you just play!

Source : http://www.tokiohotelus-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2125
wan
wan

Back to top Go down