Tokio Hotel HK Street Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TH @ rp-online.de

2 posters

Go down

TH @ rp-online.de Empty TH @ rp-online.de

Post  wan Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:52 am

Tokio Hotel for President!

Present German songs and culture conquer the hearts of American teens. Sold out halls and screechy girls.

After Einstein, Werner von Braun, General von Steuben and Marlene Dietrich, there are 4 teen idols from Magdeburg conquering the hearts of the female American teens now!

German songs conquer the American continent? We hope the prude Bush generation has not reserved a place at Guantanamo for Tokio Hotel yet.

From what people say, the German courses in USA are occupied. Mainly by girls from 12 to 16. A good omen? Perhaps all the teens there will know Germany and where to find it on the globe.

One thing people must know is that Tokio Hotel is the 3rd german band, after Autobahn and Scorpions, that has gross success there. And they're singing in German. With that outcome! As much as I know, only Nena had done that with her 99 Luftballons.

It is not necessary my music. But the 4 youngsters have a professional attitude compared to other bands obviously, which save themselves and the public from scandals. Till now.

The lyrics are disputable, but compared to lyrics from other German hit clips, they are poetry.

Good luck Tokio Hotel. I recommend it to you!

Source
wan
wan

Back to top Go down

TH @ rp-online.de Empty Re: TH @ rp-online.de

Post  xxcheukxx Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:06 am

thx for your translation Very Happy
im really happy that they conquered America! Cool Cool Cool
xxcheukxx
xxcheukxx

http://dailymotion.alice.it/cheukaulitz

Back to top Go down